Monday, September 21, 2015

More Scotland: Wester Dalziel Cottage

Yes, it's been months since I've written.  I'm not even going to apologize.  Life is busy.  I have missed writing and so here I am trying again. 

Back to Scotland.  I believe we left of with our arrival in Inverness.  It was actually Dalcross.  We stayed at a B&B called Wester Dalziel Cottage.  The proprietress, Kathy, was about the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet.  I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

Picture time:
The front of Wester Dalziel Cottage.  That's our car on the left.  It was a tight fit getting it in there.
Beautiful rocking horse that was in one of the sitting areas of the B&B
The view of the back garden from the main sitting area.
Breakfast table.
Close up.
The fruit and cereal selection.
Breakfast!  One thing I learned while I was in Scotland is that I love warm tomatoes with breakfast.
We had a view of Castle Stewart from the B&B. 
 There are so many more pictures I could share here!  I picked my favorites and I hope you enjoy them.  It was such a nice quiet place to stay, yet it wasn't hard to get anywhere we wanted to be in the area from here. 

The quiet was much needed by the time we arrived.  The drive from Glasgow up a far to narrow road with a much to large vehicle left our nerves a little rattled.  Kathy greeted us and didn't seem the least bit upset that we were late.  She simply showed us to our room, made us some tea and let us relax. 





No comments:

Post a Comment