Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Have A Goal!

So we have worked out a budget and I know exactly how much money I have to work with for anything I may want to buy.  To keep me from spending willy-nilly with no thought to what I really need, I have picked something to save for. 

I went to my Amazon Wish List and found the thing I want most that will be the most useful to me.  I had to specify most useful because I probably would be saving for a movie in Norwegian right now instead if I hadn't.  But I digress.....

Here is what I'm saving for:



Isn't it beautiful?  It's a Lodge Reversible Cast Iron Griddle.  On the other side is has ridges so that I can make those beautiful grill marks on meat even in the dead of winter.  It's going to take a while to get it because even the allotted "fun money" is a tiny amount.  It will be well worth the wait though.

If you could choose one thing that is practical that you would love to save for, and make realistic, what would it be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment