Saturday, February 15, 2014

Writer's Block!

I've started no less than four posts in the last two days and I can't seem to get more than a couple sentences in.  It's very frustrating!

While I'm not trying to be some big name successful blogger like The Pioneer Woman, I don't want to be wishy-washy either.  I've read several articles on successful blogging and for the most part they vary a lot from one blogger's perspective to another.  The one bit of advice they all give consistently is to blog everyday.  Even if you don't know what to write about, just post something. 

So keeping that in mind, today I will give you a picture of a giraffe.  It should at least make my friend Jennifer happy. 









2 comments:

  1. You made me Happy, and love your honesty. (And some bloggers ask their community for topics they would like to hear more about -Lets say buffalo chicken ;) you cold try that.....?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm working on the buffalo chicken thing, Holly! I have to make sure the recipe is worth sharing before I put it out there. :D

    I did think about asking readers for ideas, but I don't seem to get many comments. It kind of looks silly when I ask a question and then there are zero responses.

    ReplyDelete